Written by AARON CASTREJON
COVINA - Firefighters are treating at least 10 people feeling sick at a county business complex Thursday afternoon.
The 10 employees are all suffering minor side effects from fumes wafting over from a nearby roofing operation in the 1300 block of North Grand Avenue. Firefighters were called just before 2 p.m., according to the Los Angeles County Fire Department.
The address is a Department of Motor Vehicles Business Service Center.
Three ambulances have been called to the scene, firefighters report.
One patient was transported by firefighters to a nearby hospital, according to a representative with the Los Angeles County Fire Department.